Lime, sour, refreshing
Lime is a fruit from the same family as oranges. Contains water containing many organic acids such as citric acid, malic acid, ascorbic acid. It is also a source of vitamin C. and other minerals such as potassium, calcium and phosphorus
in terms of medicinal properties Lemon helps to expel phlegm, cure cough, cure scurvy, etc.
warm water with lime What are the benefits?
- help digestion Because lemon juice has a composition similar to hydrochloric acid. in gastric juice thus helping to strengthen digestion better It is especially useful to the elderly. that the body produces less acid to digest food
- Stimulates the work of the intestines to squeeze to excrete toxins with stool. like a detox when drinking May cause excretion later.
- Help relieve various symptoms. related to indigestion, such as flatulence, etc.
- Lemons are rich in citric acid, vitamin C, various antioxidants. thus helping to prevent skin cells from being attacked Help brighten skin, reduce oiliness, reduce wrinkles and acne. Because lemon contains substances that help eliminate various acids. left over
- Helps strengthen the immune system to prevent the body from catching a cold. or help improve cold symptoms It’s also anti-inflammatory. Increase the absorption of iron in the body and high in potassium which is important for the functioning of the brain and nerves as well
How to brew lemonade for health
- cut a lemon in half
- Squeeze a lemon into warm water. or 1 glass of plain water
- Drink in the morning 15-30 minutes before meals.
That’s just the health of your body will improve easily anyway if it’s too sour. will add more warm water Or add honey to cut the sour with a little bit of sweetness.