Proper food allergy prevention. Patients should be aware of the foods they are allergic to and try to avoid those foods. In addition, if they find that they have food allergies. They should do the following:
- You should inspect food or drinks before consuming them, such as reading labels carefully. This is to ensure that there are no food ingredients that you are allergic to.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions There should be something to remind people of their food allergies, such as a necklace or bracelet. that informs details of symptoms and methods of basic assistance Because when an allergic reaction occurs, it may cause the inability to communicate UFABET
- Patients at risk of severe allergic reactions Ask your doctor about epinephrine. (Epinephrine) a form that is ready to be injected yourself. (Autoinjector) to carry with you for use in emergencies.
- Take precautions when eating at restaurants. Inform the restaurant that you cannot eat food that causes an allergic reaction. And make sure once again that the food you order does not contain food that you are allergic to. Or check that the pancha used for cooking has not previously cooked the food to which they are allergic.
- If you have to travel or attend an important event Always carry food that is safe for you.
If it is found that the child has a food allergy. The following methods can be followed to ensure safety.
- The child’s surrounding people should be informed that the child has a food allergy problem. and give children an understanding of the symptoms that are dangerous and may lead to death This should be corrected as soon as symptoms appear.